Thursday, July 22, 2010

Clinique! My favourite Skincare!

Back to skin care and beauty products…Clinique is now having some promo pack…do check them out at counters…but I prefer Pavillion outlet..they are just too helpful and friendly…here are some of my grabs…oh ya..the All about eyes serum is the new product…suppose to get them last month but no budget…so I’ve just bought it…tried once yesterday night…seems great…will continue to use and see the glowing effect!!




Today dunno what happen to my cheeks la…extremely red ler…like burning..maybe too hot…but can save money..no need to buy blusher..maybe need some golden or bronze colour to tone it…I think I have a beautiful set from skin79..think is in the range of Skin79 Diamond BB Collection...can be use as eye shadow as well as check highlighter…